Democrats are liars

Lying is a popular occupation for Democrats.

They lie about themselves:

Walz — “I carried weapons in war”…………”I retired as a Command Sargent Major”……….”I received an award from the Nebraska Chamber of Commerce”. ALL OF THESE STATEMENTS BY WALZ ARE LIES!

Kamala claimed to be: “against fracking” before she was “for fracking”…………..”the border czar” before she wasn’t the border czar……………………..for giving criminals a free pass and yet, being a tough prosecutor………….against the border wall before she was for the wall………….for amnesty for illegal aliens before she decided to be against amnesty.

These are all lies by Harris and Walz and yet the mainstream media not only lets the lies go forward, they even argue with people who try to expose the lies.

However, worse yet is that Democrats continue to lie about President Trump and candidate Vance EVEN THOUGH the lies have been exposed over and over and the issues in the lies have been vociferously denounced by both Republican candidates.

Claiming Trump is a proponent of Project 2025 is just one of the many, many lies that the Democrats keep lying about. https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/kamala-harris-donald-trump-project-2025/2024/08/28/id/1178206/ Trump has consistently said he is NOT affiliated with the project (which, btw, is a proposal, NOT a platform) . Trump’s denials, though, do not penetrate the thick skin of these lying Dems.

Abortion is another topic that Dems lie about. The Supreme Court adjudicated the issue and gave the right to decide abortion questions to the states. President Trump is not a Justice and could NOT influence the Justices, but the Dems continue to lie and say that Trump will ban abortions nationwide.

Why do Dems lie so much?

1….After the Biden-Harris administration destroyed the economy, our military, and let millions of unchecked, illegal aliens into our country, Dems have nothing to brag about nor to campaign on.

2…Lying comes naturally to Dems. Biden admitted to plagiarizing many years ago and yet continued to run for Congress and the Presidency. Bill Clinton is a sexual deviant and yet the Democrat party continues to hold him up as a great President. Harris lies about her views and what she has done in the past and THE DEMOCRATS ENTHUSIASTICALLY AND UNDEMOCRATICALLY PUT HER ON THE TOP OF THE PARTY TICKET FOR THE PRESIDENCY!!!

But, the Democrat party is full of liars, so they feel comfortable lying and having liars represent them.

3…But, most of all, Dems just want to win and maintain their stranglehold on our country. And, if staying in power means lying, well, they are happy to lie. And, in the case of Harris and Walz, Dems are happy to vote for them whether it is good for America or not.

Leave a Reply